A Special Invitation to Ministry Leaders: Seeking a opportunity for your group members to gather for fun & fellowship? Your group can help host a Movie Night! You’ll get an opportunity to meet new parishioners & tell them about your group and you’ll have a fun evening with your existing group members! “If interested, have your people call my people” Call 832.563.3741 or email me at: KevinWilliams2009@gmail.com
Movie Nights at Saint Anthony of
· Come on out for fun & fellowship – Movies Nights are free, fun, and…did we mention free? Rapidly growing in popularity, our Movie Nights are a great opportunity for parishioners to come together for a great time. Come and see what everyone is talking about!
· Suggest you arrive by 6:30pm to get a good seat; Movies start promptly at 7pm.
· We’ll make the Free Popcorn (real movie style!) and Lemonade! (You are welcome to bring cookies, snacks or desserts snacks to share!)
· Friday Family Flicks (Second Friday each month) are especially intended for families with young children (bring their pillows & blankets so they can hunker-down up front by the screen).
· Date Night Movies (on Fourth Friday) are planned for couples to enjoy an inexpensive date night!